Thursday

Chain Letters

I got a chain letter today from a friend of mine. It said that if I sent it to six of my friends, I’d be part of the biggest chain letter in the world and that Guinness would publish my name in their book. It sounded fun, but I didn’t really feel like copying over the letter that many times. When I asked my Mom if I could use the photocopier, she looked up the chain letter on her computer. It said Guinness doesn’t give records for chain letters. I wrote my friend a letter telling him. I hope he wasn't disappointed.

4 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get those all the time!!! DOn't believe what they say :)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Eli the Betta said...

Hi, I love your book, "How to publish a blog with a blogger." It helped me a lot.

If you have time, visit my blog, The Yankee Commentary. If you have any suggestions, please leave it on my comment page.

Thank you.

www.yankeecommentary.blogspot.com

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My Name is Samaa and i'm from AUSTRALIA and Please Keep up the good works
http://:samaameguidaustralia.blogspot.com

samaa54@hotmail.com

Thank(s)
samaa

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger ponyo fan said...

wow!!!! I guess I'm not the only who gets chain letters!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home